TradeMark has always worked to the motto ‘Different but Better’ …but what makes us this way?
We believe it is the quality of our products and our use of TradeMark Approved Installers to carry out everything from selling to surveying and installation. We do not use cold-calling sales methods and we do not use middlemen. Our partnership is with small, local specialists who take a genuine pride in their work. We guarantee not to sub-contract any part of our service which means you always deal with one person right up to the satisfactory completion of your project
“We look on our Approved Installers as club members who work in partnership with us,” says our Managing Director, Mark Ashwell. “… it is a club which is growing rapidly. We have carefully selected and expanded the number of club members to 13.
As our partnership with Approved Installers goes from strength to strength, so does the size of our order book.”If you phone us with an enquiry, we will then ask one of our club members to contact you directly. From that moment on, you deal with the same person all the time.
- We have not cold-called one customer, every product enquiry comes directly from the public.
- TradeMark and its Approved Installers have actively worked against the practice of cold-calling by running major campaigns in the national and local press.
- More than 30% of our new installations come from the recommendation of existing customers.
- TradeMark’s turnover now exceeds £5,000,000.
- We install more than 15,000 windows and 2,000 doors a year
- We install, on average, two conservatories every week of the year.
- TradeMark and every Approved Installer actively helps the local community by sponsoring schools, youth groups, sports teams and individuals who, like us, are Different but Better.
“Through our partnership with our Approved Installers, we have achieved a lot,” says Mark, “and as the club grows, together we will achieve a lot more.”