TradeMark has always prided itself on being Different but Better.
It earned a nationwide reputation as a friend of the customer and enemy of all that’s bad in the industry when managing director, Mark Ashwell, helped on the BBC’s Rogue Traders programme in 2007 That still stands and now there’s many more reasons that make TradeMark even more special.
These include the introduction of The A+ Team:
- a Window Doctor who will carry out a free window and conservatory health check and handle everything from misted-up windows to handle and lock replacement
- an Independent Inspector who will check and certify that ALL installations (not just 1 in 100) comply with government building regulations and achieve better heat savings
- Dave who heads the Trade and DIY shop offering a comprehensive range of services and products including all trims, add-ons and accessories
Other factors that make TradeMark a beacon of professionalism include:
- Its on-going campaign against cold-calling;
- The fact that customers will never be pressured into making a decision;
- An extensive showroom with unrivalled range of products open seven days a week where customers are welcome to browse and staff will always be available to help
- Product designers who only go to your home on your invitation and only stay as long as necessary
- Windows, doors and conservatories fitted by friendly, efficient, local specialists who are all TradeMark Approved
- Products that are greener and clearer
- A Double Indemnity Ten-Year Guarantee